Shake it up.
We love Laid Bear straight up. No frills. Right from the bottle.
We ain't no purist though.
What else can you do with your kombucha...what other flavours can you create, and can you make it a little stronger if thats your bag?
We have put together some of our favourite recipes for clean and boozy cocktails for you to try at home.
There is no way that this will not impress your friends - trust us. The trendiness looks good on you.
Booch Bellini - serves 4
4 ripe peaches // 4 tsp good honey // Laid Bear Original Kombucha // 1 Lime
1. Peel and slice the peaches. Place the sliced peaches in the freezer for 1 hour. Select tunes.
2. Combine the peaches, kombucha, honey and lime juice in a blender and blitz until smooth.
3.Pour into 4 glasses and top up with the extra kombucha.
Top tip: Although a bellini is traditionally made with peaches, swap them out for seasonal stone fruit such as apricots, plums or nectarines.
Kombucha & Blood Orange Mule - serves 4
Ginger beer // Laid Bear Ginger kombucha // 4 blood Oranges // Vodka // 4 Limes
1. Fill 4 glasses or copper mule mugs with ice.
2. Add 80ml ginger beer & 60ml ginger kombucha
3. Add 60ml blood orange juice & 1 shot vodka (more if needed, or none if not.)
4. Juice half a lime into each & stir to combine. Garnish with blood orange slices and lime wedges.
Mojitos - serves 1
Laid Bear Lime & Mint kombucha // Rum (we recommend Salford Rum) // Lime // Brown sugar // Extra Lime & fresh mint to garnish
1. Place mint at the bottom of a tall glass with tsp of sugar & lime wedges. Use muddler (or wooden spoon) & muddle the fruit and leaves until the mint is smelling goooood & sugar dissolved.
2. Fill half the glass with ice, then rum, top the rest up with the kombucha and give it a swirl. Garnish with lime & mint leaves.